We provide Premises Insurance and Equipment Insurance for the following and more:

  • Film Productions
  • Theatre Productions
  • Event Productions
  • Equipment Rental Companies
  • Post Production Companies
  • Film & Sound Recording Studios
  • Musicians’, Entertainers’ and Bands’ property


Premises Insurance

Our Premises Insurance covers the following:

  • Buildings and Contents: cover for loss or damage to your premises and contents.
  • Business Interruption: cover for loss of income or additional expenditure incurred following a claim for loss or damage to the contents or buildings.
  • Terrorism (Pool Re): cover for damage to property caused by an act of terrorism(as defined by English Law)
  • Terrorism (Non Pool Re): cover for damage to property and loss of Production costs and/or loss of Incurred expenses whilst outside the UK


Equipment Insurance

Our Equipment Insurance covers the following:

  • Owned Equipment
  • Hired-In or Loaned Equipment
  • Hired-In or Owned PSW